- Follows ERC and AHA Guidelines 2010.
- Simple and easy (1-2-3) operation for public use.
- Metronome function and verbal CPR instructions.
- Daily self-tests. Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- High IPX 4 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water, it is also suitable for ships.
- The unit is CE and FDA approved.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt – 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised.
- ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39 Guideline.
- Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.