- It Has a colour Screen of 7Inches
- It is upgradable to SpO2/NIBP/Pacer/EtCO2/AED/360J/INTERNAL PADDLES
- Screen shows Energy Selected, Charged Energy & Delivered energy
- It has manual Check function at 100J and the Status is printed on ECG Printer
- It saves the History of Shock Delivers and should be able to print the same along with the waveform
- It has 2 Modes ; Defib Mode & ECG Mode
- It shows marker on each R wave Detected
- It has optical Knob for easy working of the Defibrillator
- It has indication for Operation on Main, Operation on Battery and Low Battery
- It has a Home key to return to the main screen in case of any emergency
- It has Inbuilt Paediatric Paddles.
- It charges 200J in Less than 5 Sec
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.